Wednesday 27 February 2013

Radio silence

It's been a bit quite around here lately and all because of a wicked cold.  My GP tells me it is an upper respiratory illness which makes it sound tame.  I can assure you, it has been anything but tame!  I'm on the road to recovery but my stitching has taken a hit as has my blog reading and updating.

I took loads of pictures recently to post and it was only when looking at the ones already posted that I realised my camera really isn't up to the job.  So today I have ordered a new one and I'm hoping for some better quality pictures - watch this space.

I will be back soon but in the meantime - does this look familiar to anyone?  This is my stitch holder or as others may commonly refer to, a sofa!  I bet I'm not the only one with furniture decorated in this manner...?

If you recall I purchased a book - Red Home - and planned on making a thread catcher fabric basket.  Looks like I need to get on that asap.  I've already purchased the fabrics and cotton so all I need is time and energy.  Should be completed some time next year then :)

Until next time,

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment